Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lovely day.




Just wait 'til y'all see all the great pix I take of our new city digs with this snazzy birthday gift from Patrick. I was dying for one of my own after I got addicted to the one the Enquirer loaned me for work. I dreaded giving it back.

But I was also thrilled with the "gift" from my mum -- a coupon for a girls' day of shopping. And as usual, my daddio wrote me a check to equal my age (and 22 cents for the date of my birthday!) I can't wait until I'm 100. Ha ha.

Really, it was pretty nice spending my birthday with my family. It's been a long time. My folks used to come to Cincinnati the weekend of my birthday, but there's something about sharing the actual day with your family. I've missed that.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, I did need to use all those exclamation points)

Jen said...

Yay! Thanks. I love birthdays (and exclamation points!!!!!!!!)

!!!!

!!

!