Monday, February 19, 2007

Whoo hoo!

I'm tellin' ya. There's something about 222.


Today I learned that Stephen Colbert and I share a day -- Feb 22. I'm blessed. (For Stephen, it's the day people should pray for him. For me, it's my birthday.)


That terrific number has been popping up all over the place lately. It started with the new jobs. When I learned when we were interviewing that the prefix to the new place of employment's phone number was 222, I was pretty sure we were making the right decision. Just to be sure, I started running 2.22 miles on the treadmill or burning 222 calories. Sometimes, I would put $22.22 in the gas tank.

And now Stephen Colbert!

2 comments:

Katie @ CiN said...

Today is also my sister's birthday. AND my sister also lives in Michigan (St. Joseph). Have a fabulous birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks. Happy birthday to your sister!