Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wedding bells!

I think back to Patrick's whirlwind proposal at Buckingham Fountain last year in Chicago, and I just get butterflies. What a day! And what a year to follow with all the planning, readying, dress shopping, vow writing, etc., culminating in the best day of my life.

Well, now it's GINA'S turn because (yay! hooray! hurrah! whoo hoo!) Paul proposed this week. And such a lovely proposal it was as they were comfortably sitting at home in their pajamas -- just being happy together -- surrounded by the cats.

I can't even really explain how overjoyed I felt when she told me. I couldn't be happier, and I can't wait to help plan Gina's Big Day!!!!

:)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awww. Thanks!

Help plan? Honey, you're gonna have to plan the whole thing. Get ready!

Anonymous said...

I just said "help" plan to be nice. I've already begun planning it, and I intend to plan the whole thing!