Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bell's...



Bell's...How I did miss thee!

We had Bell's and threw darts at the Detroiter bar after work. Patrick got off just a tad early and it was so nice... not just because I killed the first game.

Anybody who knows Patrick's dart-throwing abilities knows that my win was really a superhuman feat. Let's just say he picks off the numbers during Cricket in descending order -- three 20s, three 19s, three 18s, etc. until he gets three bull's eyes.


But I had a stunning victory that included scoring about 153 points on him. Ha!

And of course, there was also the Bell's Oberon. I cut my teeth on Bell's in college. The Kalamazoo brewery was just steps away from my alma mater, Kalamazoo College. Lucky me.

If the beer wasn't so yummy, I'd say you should buy Bell's just for the labels. Enjoy the labels, but buy it for the beer instead.









No comments: