Sunday, November 4, 2007

My belly may be big, but...

My heels are getting smaller.

See, the security guards at the office were starting to hassle me, albeit very sweetly, about the fact that I'm about 6 months pregnant and still in my 3-inch heels. (One even wagged her finger at Patrick, while giving me quite the lecture about the dangers to my uterus.)

Sooooooo rather than skulk downstairs, slip past the security desk, tiptoe to the back of the building, dash through the executive garage and then take the loooong way around the block to the parking lot just so I can wear my still-comfy heels, I caved. I bought these two adorable pairs of rounded-toe shoes with kitten-ish heels.

Life will be a lot easier simply walking down the stairs and heading out the door. The security guards will love me again, and I got to justify buying two new pairs of shoes.

Meee-ow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'll believe it when i see it. Where are your pregnancy pictures. Hum????

Love you. Miss you.

Dee Amos and the Cinci crew.

Anonymous said...

No, it's true. I'm only 4'9" now.

Just kidding. I'm back to about 5'6". Odd.

I'll post (or send) some pregnancy pix soon. And I miss you, too. More than you know.