Monday, February 18, 2008

I've missed you, lover!



I'm, of course, pretty exhausted, but I enjoy leaving the house for about one to two hours every one to two days to retain some normality. Today's field trip was to Bed Bath and Beyond so Patrick could review possible birthday presents for me. (I'm in love with this Cuisinart four-slice toaster.)

But we also took a quick detour to World Market to check out the close-out sale and decided to get a bottle of wine. I can only have a glass because of breastfeeding (and my low tolerance), but it was fun to shop for a bottle and be reminded of my previous passion for le vin!

I'll be interested to see whether my palette has changed. I used to love the Chateau St. Michelle Riesling but found it to be awfully sweet tonight. Still, it was lovely to sip a glass.

No comments: