Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Propel me to the treadmill...



I had my first taste of Propel Fitness Water today during my workout at the fantastic I-actually-want-to-exercise-just-so-I-can-be-there downtown Detroit YMCA. The berry-flavored drink was delicious. But did I need it?

I realized only after I paid the buck-twenty-five (gasp!) that the water was not only flavored but calorie-ridden. My 16-ounce bottle contained about 25 calories. Worth the extra 2.5 minutes on the grueling treadmill? I think not. It was yummy, but not that yummy. I'll save the bottle in my gym bag and fill it with tap water.

By the way, please note that I provided a link above to a Wikepedia entry for Propel Fitness Water. Can you believe there's a dedicated entry for it? To read more about Wikipedia and how stuff sometimes get booted from the online reader-driven encyclopedia, click here.

No comments: