Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So much to read...


Photo from Modelmedia.com

I was so engrossed by Gina's story on local Cincy bloggers that I almost forgot to read some of my own Detroit media today.

Well, luckily I checked my e-mail and found this gem: MetroMode online magazine.

I don't remember signing up for this weekly newsletter, but I'm so glad I did.

I also love receiving tidbits from the Detroit Wine Organization. I get periodic e-mails from the organization, the most recent of which included info on a cool new book club on wine-related topics. First stop: Vinotecca. (We were there earlier this month.)

There are also many great Detroit and Michigan bloggers, who I'm just uncovering. www.michiganisamazing.com is a cool one on all things Michigan. This one on the forgotten buildings of Detroit is interesting and sad. Also sad.

One of my faves is detroitblog. You'll see a theme here. I like photo blogs.

Anyway, check 'em out.

No comments: