Monday, May 14, 2007

What a blast!


Saturday was such a fun day -- and not just because we bought a terrific cat tent from IKEA.

In fact, we never would've gone to IKEA this weekend if not for crazy Gina and Paul, who made it up for a whirlwind trip. I was soooooo tempted to overwhelm them with all sorts of hotspots in the D, but I'll save it for their real trip.

Instead, we met them at IKEA, bought a few unnecessary things (isn't that what always happens in IKEA? I doubt Paul really needed that vegetable chopper) and had a lovely dinner at a Thai joint named Thai Bistro in sprawling, suburban Canton, Mich.

What fun! Just like old times -- except in Cincinnati we'd be buying unnecessary things at Jungle Jim's.

Oh, and Taz was also very happy with Gina and Paul's visit -- as evidenced by the accompanying photo.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooh, I must get one! My cat would be thrilled.

Gina said...

Ack! I can't believe I didn't a cat tent, too! Look how much Taz likes it.

Jen said...

Well, if any of you need one mailed, let me know. It appears we may have to go get another tent for at least one of the other cats in the house.

We can't have a cat riot, after all.